Volunteer at ITM 2015/IMR 2015 Shillong
Volunteering could be a great way to get involved in this international event! As a volunteer, you will play a vital role in creating a positive atmosphere for delegates while assisting the hosts.
Why Volunteer at the ITM/IMR 2015?
- Meet and network with a diverse range of people from research and advocacy sectors.
- The ITM 2015/IMR 2015 will be a global pivot of knowledge and sharing on the world’s cultural and food diversity. You can make a direct contribution to the success of this exceptional event!
- Take advantage of this great opportunity for your personal and professional growth.
- Receive a letter of appreciation from the ITM 2015/IMR 2015 organisers.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for short and long term volunteers who have the time, dedication and enthusiasm to help us deliver this unique event. If you are a professional, committed, hard working, reliable and culturally sensitive, then you are exactly who we are looking for.
What roles are available?
We are seeking a limited number of volunteers with specific skills to support the event. Requested profiles include support to ITM 2015/IMR 2015 delegates during the field visits and the entire conference, social reporting, communication and high level culinary support.
What do we require from you?
To apply as a volunteer, you will need to be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Fluent in English (proficiency in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and other languages would be an advantage)
- Be available to work for at least one week prior to the event in November 2015
- Attend training/orientation sessions prior to the event
- Able to take care of your own travel arrangements
We are looking for short as well as long-stay volunteers. If you’re interested, please do get in touch with us. For any other information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.